Creative Guide to Color and Fabric (Rodale’s Successful Quilting Library) Edited by Jane Townswick
Achieve color success in every quilt you make! This book will give you the know-how and the confidence to make just the right choices for your very next quilt, with more than 250 color photographs and expert advice from the pros. You’ll discover how to do more with a favorite palette, and you’ll be challenged to try something completely new and exciting.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
* How to make one-of-a-kind quilts and add texture with novel fabrics
* Ways to convey emotion and mood with color
* Why value can often be more important than color
* Ideas that will change the way you make scrap quilts forever
* Fun and easy techniques to design your own fabrics
* Trade secrets for decorating with quilts
And so much more!
The perfect book for fabric lovers!