The Library Committee welcomes all Guild members and hopes they will fully utilize the library.
Renewals can be done at the meeting or by contacting the Library Chairman prior to or on the due date. (The Library Chairman’s phone number and e-mail address is located in the member directory.) If someone else has requested the book, no renewal will be permitted. Only two renewals allowed consecutively on a book. You may also place a reserve on a book by contacting the Library Chairman by phone or e-mail.
Our library is quite extensive and contains information on various techniques, seasons, themes, etc. Please see the current listing at the library table or on this website. New additions will be printed in the newsletter.
The Library Committee thanks you for your cooperation adhering to the procedures. Please consider the Guild like the Public “Quilting” Library. It is here for you and we want to help you become a better and stimulated quilter.
Books and items in the library are available for borrowing at every monthly meeting except December and June. Henceforth, the term “book” will refer to any items in the library – books, videos, patterns, magazines, etc.
- If you see a book that you like on the library table, please let the librarian know of your intent to borrow. To request a reserve book by phone, call the Library Chairman.
- Sign the card located inside the front cover of the book with your name, phone number, and date.
- No more than 3 library items can be checked out at a time by any member.
- Books are to be returned at the next meeting
- Books taken at the June meeting are scheduled for return in September with no penalty.
- Renew books by re-signing and dating the card. Renewals can be done at the meeting or by contacting the Library Chairman prior to or on the due date. (The Library Chairman’s phone number and e-mail address is located in the member directory.) If someone else has requested the book, no renewal will be permitted. Only two renewals allowed consecutively on a book.
- A fine of $1.00 will be accrued monthly if the book is overdue.
- The Library Committee will notify you of past due books, fines and replacement charges.
- If a book is not returned by the June meeting for whatever reason, the borrower whose name appears on the card is responsible for all fines and replacement charges.
- If you have any outstanding books, fines, and replacement charges, you may not borrow any additional book(s) until you account is cleared.
- No book should ever be removed from the library table without notifying the librarian
September 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
October 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 7 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
November 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
December 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
January 5, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm